Users visiting the website will see minimum quantities of information entered on their devices, whether computer or mobile peripherals, in small text files known as “cookies” saved in the directories used by the user’s web browser.
There are various types of cookies, some are used to improve the efficiency of the website use and others to enable certain functions.
Analysed in detail, our cookies are used to:
– store the preferences entered by users
– prevent users from having to enter the same information more than once when visiting the website, such as username and password
– analyse the use of the services and contents provided by this website to optimise the navigation experience and the services offered
Types of Cookies
Technical cookies are used to ensure the correct operation of some sections of the website. There are two categories of technical cookies: persistent and session:
– persistent: once you quit the browser they are not destroyed but remain until the set expiry date
– session: these are destroyed every time you quit the browser
These cookies, which are always sent from our domain, are required to correctly view the website and for the technical services offered, and are therefore always used and sent, unless the user modifies the settings in his/her own browser (thus compromising some of the website page display functions).
The cookies in this category are used to gather information on the use of the website. Seo will use this information about anonymous statistical analyses in order to improve the use of the website and make the contents more interesting and pertinent to the wishes of its users. This type of cookie collects data in anonymous form concerning the users’ activities and how they reached the website. Analytical cookies are sent from the website itself or from third party domains.
Third party service analysis cookies
These cookies are used to collect information on the use of the Website by users in anonymous form such as: pages visited, time spent, origins of traffic, geographical origin, age, gender and interests for marketing campaign purposes. These cookies are sent from third party domains external to the Website.
Cookies for integrating third party products and software functions
This type of cookies integrates functions developed by third parties within the pages of the Website, such as icons and preferences expressed on social networks, in order to share the contents of the website and for the use of third party software services (such as software for generating maps and other software that offers additional services). These cookies are sent from third party domains and partner websites that offer their functions on the pages of the Website.
These are cookies needed for creating user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user in the website pages.
www.brevini.com.br according to current law, is not required to obtain consent for technical and analytical cookies, as these are required to provide the requested services.
For all other types of cookies, consent may be expressed by users in one or more of the following ways:
– Through specific configurations of the browser used or the related IT softwares used to visit the pages of the website.
– By changing the settings for the use of third party services.
Both solutions could prevent the user using or displaying parts of the Website.
Third party websites and services
Cookies used by this website
A list of technical and analytical cookies used by this website is given below:
This cookie is associated with Google Universal Analytics â€“ the latest version of the Google analytics service. This cookie is used to identify single users, assigning a number generated randomly as a visitor ID. It is included in every page request and is used to gather data on the site visits and navigation.
The main purpose of this cookie is: Analysis of navigation data
This cookie can be disabled by clicking here: https://secure-web.cisco.com/12d-nzrn6FO3twKgSg1EguyOJn0AhOHcydkoJyF7SOfTcTx5KRXh1TmUJcJV-H6gsLZq992okb-d8pAdzxSxw-YhTUwPHhw7XLzBbVtbA9IS_mHV4SXkXBJecCXmq5hMhI5ryWtUXdBurZt4GE7-hzSnQJSg1qQTap5a11VxLlFHqgI5gblGUK4juwffGgtR3yafxo6S4gXMdZjA9rpZP7ulVGTrStQPF_JsHF4mHNgrZ6cudgxfu81GSD6WEyTWC6Z_7vgH_nqC1M-w_iESyMg/https%3A%2F%2Ftools.google.com%2Fdlpage%2Fgaoptout%3Fhl%3Den
This cookie is associated with Google Universal Analytics â€“ the latest version of the Google analytics service. This cookie is used to increase request speeds for performance on websites with heavy traffic.
The main purpose of this cookie is: To improve navigation data analysis performance
This cookie can be disabled by clicking here: https://secure-web.cisco.com/1BtqSOwIO9Az61iY2XA5HyutgrOgm0q5n7d04mhbfjuxzL1DjbW3KVdTyBJvhRRPP_hW7y6CrAEFf6xlLq9oFJ8l05oMtqujgKfxkpSz7DDMwQ-59RlTxUkDOeQuDfC1otYVVBLWvszmjdW8E5uqGD4zGGmLgOwWhigmnUE7vwEcyZtMb0JsrDZ9SzXZGtu3lM06BFnSdxDARidLpdIHNr-mMubSyVOkNKIQDkxAG6pAbgqEXhxDH77cl_4yxgrNiT0ykuB9XnBgQZV-b0E2zuA/https%3A%2F%2Ftools.google.com%2Fdlpage%2Fgaoptout%3Fhl%3Den
This cookie is used by WPML to manage multi-language translations within a website.
The main purpose of this cookie is: Translation
Permanent cookie generated by the cookies plugin to know whether a visitor has or has not clicked on the “OK” button on the cookie information notice. It does not contain any user ID information.
The main purpose of this cookie is: Cookie plugin functions (cannot be disabled)
Temporary cookie generated by PHP language-based applications. This identifier has a generic purpose used to maintain user session variables. It is a random number, its use varies according to the website, in our case it is used to maintain information on whether the person navigating the website at that time has logged in or otherwise. It does not contain any user ID information.
The main purpose of this cookie is: Website functions (cannot be disabled)
this type of web analytics service provided by Google Inc. is used in order to have aggregate statistical information (the user’s IP address is anonymised). Google stores the information collected by the cookie on servers that can be located in the United States.
For further information about the privacy management please visit the following link:
The user can selectively disable Google Analytics by installing on the browser the opt-out component provided by Google. To disable the data collection by Google Analytics, please refer to the following link: https://secure-web.cisco.com/1BtqSOwIO9Az61iY2XA5HyutgrOgm0q5n7d04mhbfjuxzL1DjbW3KVdTyBJvhRRPP_hW7y6CrAEFf6xlLq9oFJ8l05oMtqujgKfxkpSz7DDMwQ-59RlTxUkDOeQuDfC1otYVVBLWvszmjdW8E5uqGD4zGGmLgOwWhigmnUE7vwEcyZtMb0JsrDZ9SzXZGtu3lM06BFnSdxDARidLpdIHNr-mMubSyVOkNKIQDkxAG6pAbgqEXhxDH77cl_4yxgrNiT0ykuB9XnBgQZV-b0E2zuA/https%3A%2F%2Ftools.google.com%2Fdlpage%2Fgaoptout%3Fhl%3Den
This website makes available some third party services to its users, such as links to social network services. In particular the website has social plugins for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+. These plugins do not set a cookie, but if one is already on the user’s computer they are able to read it and use it according to the settings. The collection and use of information by third parties are governed by their respective privacy policies. For more information on the use and processing of data by social networks, please refer to their policies
How to disable cookies in the browser settings
1. Launch the Chrome browser
2. Click on the settings menu on the browser tool bar next to the URL bar
3. Select Settings
4. Click on Show Advanced Settings
5. In the “Privacy” section click on “Content Settings“
6. In the “Cookies” section you can change the following cookie settings:
1. Allow local data to be set
2. Keep local data only until you quit the browser
3. Block sites from setting cookies
4. Block third party cookies and other website data
5. Manage exceptions for some websites
6. Remove one or all cookies
1. Launch the Mozilla Firefox browser
2. Click on the settings menu on the browser tool bar next to the URL bar
3. Select Options
4. Select the Privacy panel
5. Click on Show Advanced Settings
6. In the “Privacy” section click on “Content Settings“
7. In the “Tracking” section you can change the following cookie settings:
1. Send a do not track request
2. Inform sites that you can be tracked
3. Do not indicate any preference concerning personal data tracking
8. From the “History” section you can:
1. By enabling “Use custom settings”: accept third party cookies (always, from most frequently visited sites or never) and store them for a set period of time (until expiry, when quitting Firefox or ask every time)
2. Remove individual cookies stored
1. Launch the Internet Explorer browser
2. Click on Toolsand select Internet Options
3. Click on Privacyand in Settings change the slider according to the action you wish to set for the cookies:
1. Block all cookies
2. Accept all cookies
3. Select the websites to accept cookies from: move the slider to the middle position so that it does not block or allow all cookies, then press Web Sites and in the box enter a website then press Block or Allow
1. Launch the Safari 6 browser
2. Click on Safari, select Preferencesand then press Privacy
3. In the Block Cookiessection specify how Safari must accept cookies from websites.
4. To see which websites have stored cookies click on Details
Safari iOS (mobile devices)
1. Launch the Safari iOS browser
2. Tap Settingsand then Safari
3. Tap Block Cookiesand select one of various options: “Never”, “Third Party and Advertisers” or “Always”
4. To clear all the cookies stored by Safari, tap on Settings, then Safariand then Clear Cookies and data
1. Launch the Opera browser
2. Click on Preferences and then on Advanced and then on Cookies
3. Select one of the following options:
1. Accept all cookies
2. Accept cookies only from the site I visited: the third party cookies and those sent by a domain other than that being visited will be refused
3. Never accept cookies: no cookies will ever be saved